This isn't just some arbitrary decision. I put THOUGHT into this. I'm not one of those lazy serial killers with a game show. Here's how it works:
- If no one has died after all choices and combat have been resolved I use a sort of Rock-Paper-Scissors logic to chose which players are killed.
- If anyone attacked and was defended, all attackers die (they are weak)
- If no one attacked, people defended and people also grabbed the money, the defenders die (they are cowards)
- If everyone grabbed the money, then everyone dies (they are all greedy).
- So basically... Attack > Money > Defend > Attack